Tuesday, January 20, 2015

David Gandy - Britain's top male model

British Model David Gandy wears his hair naturally Curly
How long do you spend on grooming everyday?
Not long at all, let’s just say minutes rather than hours!
Has your grooming routine changed since you started modelling?
No, I’ve always kept it very simple and continue to use the same routine.
If you had to recommend a product to any man, what would it be?
Find a good fragrance! My signature scent is Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue.
What are your other favourite products?
I like to keep it simple so it’s a just a good moisturiser and some hair product. I have very wavy hair, so it can be difficult. My hairdresser, Larry King at Daniel Hersheson, cuts it brilliantly.
What’s the best piece of grooming advice you’ve ever received?
Use a skin exfoliator scrub once a month and then a good moisturiser. I also know from experience that that the condition of your hair and skin relates heavily to what we eat and drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment